Retinol & Lactic Resurfacing Treatment
ON SALE! $65 – PROMO CODE: RETINOL
Transform your skin while you sleep with this advanced resurfacing treatment. Formulated with a blend of Cylasphere TM Encapsulated Retinol, 10% Lactic Acid and 5% Glycolic Acid, along with Sea Algae addresses skin texture, clarity and hydration.
Retinol encourages cellular turnover and skin renewal, diminishing the appearance of fine fines, wrinkles and brown spots, while also addressing acneic/oily skin. See immediate results of smoother, more radiant looking skin overnight.
Skin Type: Anti-Aging/Combination/Oily/Hyperpigmentation
Size: 1.0 fl. oz.
Aqua (Purified Water), Lactic Acid, Retinol, Vegetable Glycerine, Cetearyl Isononoate, Glycolic Acid, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteareth-12, Cetyl Palmitate, Algae Extract (Tego Stemlastin), Sodium Hydroxide, Cistus Incanus Extract (and) Maltodextrin (Tego Cistus), Olive Squalane, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol/Benzoic Acid (Amino Acid Preservative), Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerine (Plant Derived Preservative), Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Citrus Nobilis Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil.
• Cylasphere TM Retinol – Encapsulated in plant microspheres offers gradual release and enhanced efficacy with low irritant potential. Retinol helps stimulate cell regeneration and builds collagen to diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and brown spots. Vitamin A helps to minimize pore size, while addressing blemishes and blotchiness associated with problematic acneic or mature skin.
• 10% Lactic Acid – An AHA (vegetable derived), helps with exfoliation and brightening, while increasing skin’s hydration. Excellent for more sensitive skin, dark or hyperpigmented skin.
• 5% Glycolic Acid – Aids in the removal of dead skin, smoothes and evens out skin tone and helps penetrate other ingredients.
• Tego Stemlastin (Algae Extract) – Naturally derived from Cyanidum Caldarium Algae, which is rich in mineral nutrients, amino acids, polyphenols and GABA (gamma amino butyric acid). Stimulates epidermal stem cells and dermal fibroblasts encouraging skin rejuvenation.
• Olive Squalane – Is a plant source alternative to Squalane found naturally in human sebum, which helps to hydrate and protect skin. Olive Squalane is an emollient with exceptional spreading and absorption properties.
A sensitivity to AHA’s must be determined. After cleansing and toning, apply 1 to 2 drops to face and neck areas every other night for one week to determine sensitivity, avoiding immediate eye area. Can be used nightly or 2x a week, stop using if skin is red or dry. A mild prickly sensation may occur at first, then subside. Do not use with other exfoliating products or treatments as this may increase sensitivity. Apply a moisturizer after use with a sunscreen of at least SPF 30. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your skincare specialist. A 24 hr patch test is recommended. PH 3.0-3.5